CEM SBM rotary self-priming volumetric pumps
SBM serie is a rotary self-priming volumetric electric pump widely used in the nautical sector for emptying waste tanks, toilet sewage, particularly viscous, oily fluids or liquids with small solid bodies in suspension.
- Pump body: AISI 316 STAINLESS STEEL
- Shaft : AISI 316 STAINLESS STEEL
- Impeller options: NEOPRENE (CR) for sea water and non-oily liquids
- NITRILE (NBR) for oil and diesel oil
- Mechanical seal: STEEL-GRAPHITE-NBR (special corrosion-proof).
See below models and performances