Electronic pressure control 12/24V – EPC
EPC controls automatically the start and stop stages when the pressure drops or when the water supply to the system is interrupted.
- Voltage: 12/24V D.C.
- Inlet/Outlet: male 1″
- Special non return valve avoid surges
- Security system avoiding the possibility for the machine to work without water (Dry running control)
- Reviews (0)
Voltage: 12/24V D.C.
Max. Current: 15A
Starting pressure to choose: 1.5 bar / 3 bar
Inlet/Outlet: male 1″
Special non return valve avoid surges
Security system avoiding the possibility for the machine to work without water (Dry running control)
Pressure gauge (on request)
The EPC will automatically control the start and stop stages when the pressure drops or when the water supply to the system is interrupted granted the following advantages:
• automatic stop of the pump when the water supply has run out (this prevents the pump from a harmful dry running)
• constant monitoring of the operation by means of warning lights: green light “Line”= pump on;red light” Failure”: pump off due to an anomaly (for example running out of the water).
• constant pressure during the water distribution.
• overall dimensions reduced respect the traditional water pressure system with tank.
In case of a stop due to running out of the water, the EPC device will allow the pump to make brief starts at regular breaks to check the availability of water in an independent way. If the pump is able to take in water during one of these attempts (max. 4), the pressure booster set will restart its normal operation. After four attempts, the EPC device will stop the pump completely. The pump can then be restarted only by pressing the “reset” button.
There are no reviews yet.